1 class Online CoST Assessment
1 class CoST Teacher Dashboard (access to tailored & differentiated printable activities for one school year, based on CoST error analysis).
The CoST Teacher Dashboard provides tailored spelling activities for each student in your class based on automated CoST Assessment error analysis. This innovative and comprehensive suite of research-based activities is directly mapped from the CoST error analysis data for your class.
- Explicit and differentiated teaching activities.
- Flexibly print and use the activities on demand.
- Learning experiences for students that connect spelling with reading and writing.
- Confidently implement curriculum-aligned learning experiences for your students.
- Evidence based.
2024 Dates for Spell check with Dr Tessa
How’s the health of your spelling instruction?
The CoST Teacher Dashboard includes 3 FREE Spell Check Appointments with Dr Tessa Daffern in 2024.
Meet Dr Tessa Daffern for your live Q & A Spell Check Appointments.
These drop-in coaching sessions are open to all CoST Teacher Dashboard members. In a collaborative setting, meet with Dr Tessa Daffern via Zoom for a health check on your spelling instruction.
You can ask her questions about:
- Teaching spelling and using metalanguage
- Scope and sequencing
- Monitoring progress
- Syllabus/curriculum alignment
Information to attend any or all 3 sessions via Zoom will be emailed to each school using the CoST Teacher Dashboard.
When to join:
- Term 1: Thursday 28 March, 4 to 5pm AEST
- Term 2: Thursday 13 June, 4 to 5pm AEST
- Term 3: Thursday 15 August, 4 to 5pm AEST
These sessions are open and available only to teachers using the CoST Teacher Dashboard for their class in 2024.